Cylindrical LiFePO4 cell for universal use.
BMS 7S-21S LiFePO4 200A 3.2V Smart Bluetooth
Device – BMS 7S LiFePO4 200A for management of battery charging and discharging processes, battery cell balancing and protection.
Balancers cannot be connected in parallel.
*Product photo is illustrative
- Dimensions (W × H × D)
- 200 × 52 × 115 mm
- Balancing current
- 100 mA / 180 mA / 260 mA
- Operating temperature range
- -20 °C ~ 70 °C
- Smart Bluetooth
- Maximum charging voltage of the battery pack
- 73.0 V
- Operating voltage range
- 17.5 V ~ 73.0 V
- Constant charging current
- 200 A
- Constant discharge current
- 200 A
- Number of Strings
- to 21S
Smart balancer - JBD BMS 7S LiFePO4 200A
Balancer with integrated Bluetooth for precise real-time monitoring of batteries. JBD BMS provides protection for battery cells, calculates their capacity, and balances them. It also communicates via UART, RS48, Bluetooth.
Before the first use, it is necessary to connect the negative pole of the battery to the balancer first. Then it is necessary to connect the balancing connector, which is already connected to the individual battery cells. Failure to follow this sequence may cause permanent damage to the balancer.
Cannot be connected in parallel.
The package includes connecting cables for the BMS with integrated Bluetooth.
- ◾ Operating voltage range: 17.5V ~ 73.0V
- ◾ Continuous charging current: 200A
- ◾ Continuous discharge current: 200A
- ◾ Maximum charging voltage of the battery pack: 73.0V
- ◾ Threshold voltage for triggering overcharge protection: 3.65V
- ◾ Delay for triggering overcharge protection: 2000ms
- ◾ Threshold voltage for turning off overcharge protection: 3.45V
- ◾ Threshold voltage for triggering undervoltage protection: 2.2V
- ◾ Delay for triggering undervoltage protection: 2000ms
- ◾ Threshold voltage for turning off undervoltage protection: 3.0V
- ◾ Threshold current for triggering charging current protection: 300A
- ◾ Delay for triggering charging current protection: 10s
- ◾ Condition for turning off charging current protection: 32s
- ◾ Threshold current for triggering discharge current protection (I): 300A
- ◾ Delay for triggering discharge current protection (I): 10s
- ◾ Threshold current for triggering discharge current protection (II): 1000A
- ◾ Delay for triggering discharge current protection (II): 600ms ~ 1800ms
- ◾ Condition for turning off discharge current protection (I + II): recovery after 32s
- ◾ Delay of short circuit protection activation: 5000μs
- ◾ Condition for turning off short circuit protection: load turn off and recovery after 60s
- ◾ Threshold voltage for balancing activation: 3.32V ~ 3.38V
- ◾ Threshold voltage difference for balancing activation: 10mV
- ◾ Balancing mode: charging / discharging / continuous balancing
- ◾ Balancing current: 100mA / 180mA / 260mA
- ◾ Maximum temperature for charging thermal protection activation: 65°
- ◾ Threshold maximum temperature for turning off charging thermal protection: 55°
- ◾ Minimum temperature for charging thermal protection activation: -5°
- ◾ Threshold minimum temperature for turning off charging thermal protection: 0°
- ◾ Maximum temperature for discharging thermal protection activation: 75°
- ◾ Threshold maximum temperature for turning off discharging thermal protection: 65°
- ◾ Minimum temperature for discharging thermal protection activation: -20°
- ◾ Threshold minimum temperature for turning off discharging thermal protection: -10°
- ◾ Internal resistance of discharging circuit: 5 mΩ
- ◾ Current consumption in normal operating mode (with load): 35 mA
- ◾ Current consumption in idle mode (without load): 500 μA
- ◾ Delay and conditions for switching to idle mode: after 65s without load, communication or protection mode
- ◾ Normal range of working temperatures: -20°C ~ 70°C
- ◾ Range of storage temperatures with relative humidity <90%: -40°C ~ 85°C
- ◾ Communication: UART, RS48, Bluetooth
Using this app (QR code leads to the source of the app; it is a third-party product), you can remotely set some of the parameters and monitor the status of individual battery cells on the portable communication device. However, we do not guarantee that this application will be functional in all devices in relation to their operating system version and other parameters. As this is a third party add-on and solution that is not strictly necessary for the actual operation of the device, we do not accept any liability for any malfunction of the device or for any consequential damage to the device, property or personal health.
You can find a video tutorial (as a third-party product) on how to install and use this application at this link (link leads to a new browser window to the Youtube website) (not in Czech language). The content of this video tutorial does not replace the device user manual, and it remains essential to follow the instructions in the manual to set up the device or to entrust its setup to a qualified person.
You might also like
Copper connecting piece with connecting material. In the drop-down menu below, select the appropriate jumper for your cell type. The price is per piece of jumper, including connecting material.
8 other products in the same category:
Single button 3" DALY LCD display to show voltage, current, temperature and SOC (state of charge) of the battery. Press the button to wake the screen and hold the button for 5 seconds to put the screen to sleep.
Connection cables with connector are included.
Communication device for BMS - 4.3'' LCD touch screen - with UART/RS485 support. The touch screen displays battery values such as voltage, current, temperature, capacity, etc.
Connection cables with connector and 4 mounting clamps are included..