LCD Display 1.7" for JBD BMS RS485
TheLCD one-button display is used as a display peripheral of the JBD BMS for use in the production of lithium composite batteries.
*Product photo is illustrative
- Dimensions (W × H × D)
- 62 × 39 × 15.5 mm
- Made of
JBD Smart BMS LCD display, RS485
TheJBD Smart BMS LCD one-button display shows information on battery status and power management. The touch screen can also be used to set up the BMS. Operation and orientation are easy. The device is compatible with various lithium battery cell series.
- ◾ Package includes: display,
- ◾ Self current consumption normal mode: ≤ 20mA @ 12 VDC (relative to BMS mode)
- ◾ Self current consumption idle mode:
- ≤ 10uA @ 12 VDC (relative to BMS mode)
- ◾ Operating voltage: 6~15 VDC
- ◾ Manual button: to turn on; after 30 seconds, automatically turn off the display or long hold button for 2 seconds
- ◾ Communication:
- ◾ Compatibility: with compound lithium batteries with JBD brand BMS devices
- ◾ Power display: 4 stages, each stage represents 25% power, red: 0~25%, yellow: 26~50%, blue 51~75%, green 76~100%
- ◾ Dimensions: 62mm × 39mm × 15.5mm
You might also like
6 other products in the same category:
The single-button LCD display serves as the display peripheral for the JBD brand BMS device, designed for use in the production of assembled lithium batteries. In the list below, choose the appropriate type of display communication with BMS that you require, either UART or RS485.
*Product image is for illustration purposes only
Single button 3" DALY LCD display to show voltage, current, temperature and SOC (state of charge) of the battery. Press the button to wake the screen and hold the button for 5 seconds to put the screen to sleep.
Connection cables with connector are included.
Communication device for BMS - 4.3'' LCD touch screen - with UART/RS485 support. The touch screen displays battery values such as voltage, current, temperature, capacity, etc.
Connection cables with connector and 4 mounting clamps are included..